Cusco Machu Picchu Packages 5 days
Cusco Machu Picchu Packages 5 Days | 4 nights
Cusco Machu Picchu Packages is designed with the most interesting touristic places here in Cusco Peru. With this program, you can enjoy the amazement of these sites.
- Arrival to Cusco and City Tour
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Rainbow Mountain
- Cusco Departure
DAY 01.- CUSCO IN – CITY TOUR
For this program Cusco Machu Picchu Packages, our representative from Magical Peru will come to transfer from the airport to the selected hotel in Cusco, then all the morning is just for the acclimatization, after that we are doing the City Tour firstly, we will visit the Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) Santo Domingo convent, then, the Cathedral and the main square of Cusco, finally we are heading to the famous archaeological park that They are close to the city of Cusco which are: Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Pukapukara, and Tambomachay, return to the hotel, Overnight in Cusco.
Accommodation, Casa Andina, Mamasara, Prisma, Siete Ventanas, Anden Inca( all the hotels are 3 stars)
DAY 02.- SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
we will come to pick you up around 8.30 am, this time with Cusco Machu Picchu Cusco Package, we are heading to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, your first place it will be the archaeological site of Pisaq and its typical market, after the explanations of your tour guide this time we are going towards Urubamba town, where we will have our lunch, then you will visit the last place call Ollantaytambo, after the extensive explanations with this program Cusco Machu Picchu Trip, we will transfer to your selected hotel in the Sacred Valley.
Accommodation, Hacienda del Valle, San Agustin 3 stars
DAY 03.- MACHU PICCHU
This time you will visit one of the most important places Cusco Machu Picchu day trip, for this journey, we will come to pick you up very early, we are going to board to the train to go to Aguas Calientes Town, from here, the bus will take us until The majestic place of Machu Picchu, your tour Guide will explain about the mysteries and the secret of this place, after that you will have free time to explore by yourself, then we are going down to Aguas Calientes, to take the train back to Cusco.
accommodations. Casa Andina, Mamasara, Prisma, Siete Ventanas, Anden Inca( all the hotels are 3 stars)
DAY 04.- VINICUNCA – MOUNTAIN 7 COLORS
Keeping up with Cusco Machu Picchu packages, this time we will pick you up between 4.00. AM to 4.30 AM, During your whole trip to The Rainbow Mountain tour, you will pass through a vibrant green valley, the Andes are an incredibly complex mountain chain that extends along the western edge of the South American continent.
The journey to the Rainbow Mountain with Cusco Machu Picchu Packages, takes approximately 4 hours from the beginning, we will pass through the valley od Checacupe then continuing through Pitumarca, until finally reach Quechuyno, from here is our beginning of the trek and also, we will have breakfast, next we are continuing our hike it last approximately 3 hour walk up to the Rainbow Mountain.
Horseback is available to hire during your hike, in case you need some additional help, but it has a price s/ 80.00 soles per horse, you can pay directly to them, Once we get our goal, we will have time to take photographs of this stunning place, after that, we are going down until Pitumarca, where we will have our delicious lunch, finally we are heading to Cusco. this is the end of the Machu Picchu tour package from Cusco.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 05.- CUSCO DEPARTURE
Breakfast. At the appropriate time, transfer to the station or airport.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
- 4 nights accommodations
- Half day city tour
- Full day Sacred Valley
- Tour Guide
- All the entrance ticket
- Train to Machu Picchu Peru Rail Expeditions Service( round trip)
- Bus to Machu Picchu ( round trip)
- FLIGHTS( INTERNATIONAL OR LOCAL)
- Food according to the itinerary
- We strongly recommended taking travel insurance for the entire trip
- Entrances tickets to Huayna Picchu (40 dollars )
What you need to take
- Original passport
- Tennis shoes or trainers
- Long and comfortable pants and wind jacket
- Sweater and light shirt
- Jacket or poncho for rain: in any season it can rain
- Camera with full battery and lots of memory!
- Insect repellent (for sand flies)
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit (personal medicines)
- Water bottle with 1-2 liters of water
- Lightweight backpack
- Appetizers (everything is more expensive in Aguas Calientes!)
- Flashlight if you plan to walk to MP early in the morning
From $ 650.00 dollars per person
The price depends on the options taken by each passenger, please contact us to send you an updated price based on your specific request. Please send us the following information and we will respond within 24 hours with the updated price.
- Number of people in your group
- Accommodation level (3 Superior, 4.5 *). Please, check the options.
- Private Visit or Group
- Choice of a train. Please, check the options
- Add options: if you want to add one day tours, additional days, meals, etc.
- Has a special request (ie: special diet, wheelchair, children, senior, etc.)