Inca Jungle Trail To Machu Picchu
Inca Jungle Trail, 4 Days to Machu Picchu
Magical Peru Expeditions offers you the exclusive adventure tour group to the Inca Jungle Trail 4 days, we will reach this marvelous Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu, by doing different types of exercises such as cycling, trekking, rafting, and Zip Line.
We are going along the attractive Sacred River Urubamba, with this program Inca Jungle Trek, you will have time to enjoy the amazing scenery, going through the beautiful mountains.
On the way to the Inca Jungle, we can see these sacred Inca plants called “Coca”, this Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu is really a breathtaking, you can take spectacular photographs, and live the moment with this Magical Tour, you should not miss it out, contact us right now to see if there are availabilities.
Day 01: Cusco -Abra Málaga-Santa María.
The departure from Cusco Inca Jungle Trail Cusco, will be around 7.30 am, our transportations will be going all the way to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the first place it will be Chinchero, then Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo, here we will stop for a few minutes to get some soda, water, Etc, then we are going on our journey to Inca Jungle Tour, until the Abra Malaga Port.
The Port of Abra Malaga, is the beginning of the Inca Jungle trail 4 days, from here, we will start cycling to Santa Maria, on our way we can see archaeological centers such as Huamanmarca and Inka jail, and also we will notice the changing landscapes, towards the Jungle Treks.
For this tour to Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu, this day is going to take approximately 5 hours trip, on our way towards the jungle trail, we can see medicinal plants and exotic fruits such as mango, pineapple, papaya, avocado, coffee, coca, which you can eat and enjoy your delicious taste, and also appreciate coca and coffee plantations and visit local families in their daily routine.
Day 2: Santa María-Santa Teresa.
The second day of The Inca Jungle Trail, you will have Breakfast at 6:00 am and then we will start walking along the Urubamba river. On our way to Peru Jungle Tour, you will see different types of plants, wild animals, agriculture and we can also see also medicinal plants from this area with different functions that locals use to cure their diseases. After two hours walking we will enter to the original Inca Jungle trail. In Quellomayu we will have our lunch, then we will walk until Santa Teresa, in this place we will have our dinners and accommodation.
Day 3: Santa Teresa-Hidroeléctrica-Aguas Calientes.
Continuing the Inca Jungle Trail, today the Breakfast is at 06:30 hrs and then we will start our trip, all the way here we can see many plants types and animals, our transportations will take us to Hidroelectrica where we will have lunch, then we will be continuing walking until Aguas Calientes Town, overnight here.
Day 4: Aguas Calientes -Machu Picchu- Cusco.
For this important day the pick up time is around 5.00 am. from your hotel to the bus stations, once we will get to Machu Picchu the Tour Guide will explain for about 2 hours, about the secret and mysteries of this place, then we will have a free time to explore by yourself, after that we are going to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, here we will have lunch also we will take our train back to Cusco.
- 01-night accommodation
- 02 nights accommodation in basic hotels.
- All transportation to and from your hotel.
- Mountain bikes with full suspension, helmets, and gloves.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- An experienced and bilingual adventure guide
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in and around Machu Picchu.
- Bus to Machu Picchu climb.
- Return train to Ollantaytambo.
- The security team for the entire tour.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Zipline (zip line) extra US $ 32.00
- Meals in places that are not indicated in the itinerary.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu US $ 35.00
- Ticket to the Hot Springs US $ 3.00
- Travel insurance – it is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
- The first breakfast and the last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport
- Current University Student Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price)
- Hiking/trekking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Poles (fast drying)
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Insect repellent (We highly recommend a NATURAL repellent)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Flashlight with spare batteries (or an environmentally friendly option)
Inca Jungle Trail Price.
from $360.00 dollars per person