Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days 2 Nights
With Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days to Machu Picchu, go on an amazing 3-day adventure journey along the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu. This adventurous excursion includes biking, rafting, zip-lining, and hiking, providing adventure lovers with an action-packed experience.
Throughout the journey, you will have the chance to see magnificent Inca ruins, coffee and coca farms, and fruit orchards, immersing yourself in the ancient Inca civilization’s rich cultural history. The journey also includes a visit to the soothing natural hot springs of Colcamayo, where you may relax and unwind in the midst of breathtaking natural settings.
Your safety and pleasure are our top priorities at the Inca Jungle Trek. We provide professional service and skilled guides to guarantee that your trip is outstanding. The trail’s bike phase is primarily downhill on a zigzagging paved road, making it accessible to the majority of participants. To optimize pleasure, we recommend being in excellent physical shape and following our pre-departure training guidelines offered upon booking.
Our guides will perform a complete riding lesson and supply you with full-suspension bikes and biking gear, including helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, and full-body biking armor, to assure your safety throughout the biking phase. Furthermore, our support vehicle will accompany you, enabling you to completely concentrate on the trip without having to worry about transporting your personal goods.
The Inca Jungle Trail is ideal for those looking for an amazing adventure as well as a one-of-a-kind cultural experience. This journey promises to create lasting memories with a combination of adventurous activities, enchanting vistas, and the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu as the grand finale. Don’t miss out on the Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days Machu Picchu to discover the treasures of the old Inca civilization.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 3-DAY INCA JUNGLE TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
- In only three days, you can complete the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu. This exciting adventure will take you from the magnificent Andes to the lush Amazon area, highlighting different landscapes and spectacular sights along the route.
- Get your adrenaline racing while tackling adventurous mountain bike tracks, navigating through challenging terrain, and seeing nature’s splendor up close. Feel the surge of adrenaline as you float down the Santa Maria River, facing level 3.5 rapids for a thrilling journey.
- A spectacular zipline ride in Santa Teresa will take your vacation to new heights. Soar into the air and take in the breathtaking views from above. As you speed over the trees, your adrenaline will be surging, generating memories that will last a lifetime.
- A journey to Peru would be incomplete without a visit to the magnificent Machu Picchu. You’ll get the chance to learn about the history and culture of this ancient marvel with knowledgeable guides at your side. Follow in the Incas’ footsteps as you hike down a part of the historic Inca Trail, immersing yourself in the region’s rich legacy.
- You can anticipate customized treatment and attention to detail throughout your trip, ensuring that your experience is suited to your requirements and tastes. You’ll be treated to a fascinating and fulfilling trip from the minute you begin on the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu.
Choose the Inca Jungle Trek 3 days adventure that blends adventure, history, and natural beauty. Discover the finest Peruvian scenery and immerse yourself in the region’s rich culture. Make your reservation today and prepare for an exciting experience through the Inca forest. The Inca Jungle 4 days, is also frequently popular with travelers owing to its low cost and the fact that it mixes hiking with a variety of other enjoyable activities.
Day 01: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa: Biking and Rafting.
Pickup from hotels between 6.30 a.m. and 7 a.m. for a meeting with the guide. Then we will depart from the imperial city of Cusco and travel to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Chinchero, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo). We’ll make our first stop here for breakfast (at the expense of each passenger).
We will continue our journey to Abra Malaga (435 m.a.s.l.). From there, we will descend for 20 minutes by car, depending on the guide’s assessment of the fog and rain in the area. Following the informative discussion with our guide, we will provide you with the necessary equipment. A protective vest, full-face helmet, glove, knee pads, and a reflective vest are all included.
You will begin our descent by bicycle for two and a half hours (45 kilometers) until we arrive in Huammarca. We will cross small streams and experience the transition from cold to tropical weather.
Several stops will be made along the way to inspect each bicycle and its components. We will have lunch in the town of Santa Maria (1,200 m.a.s.l.) after we finish our biking activity.
Following that, we will take local transportation from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa and should arrive at the hostel in Santa Teresa to Colcalmayo roundtrip. We’ll return to the hostel after a relaxing bath. Stay in a basic hostel in Santa Teresa for the night.
- Transportation to Abra Malaga: 3.5 hours by bus from Cusco
- Biking distance: 65 km/40 miles
- Biking time: approximately 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Climate: cold at the beginning of the bike ride and very hot at night.
- Accommodation: Lodge: Local Homestay
- Meals: lunch, dinner.
- Maximum Altitude: 4350 m/14271 ft.
- Minimum Altitude: 1250 m/4691 ft.
DAY 2 : Santa Teresa – Hidroelectrica – Aguas Calientes (Trekking, Zipline)
On day two, we will have the opportunity to participate in the zip line activity with one of the area’s most trusted operators. This optional activity lasts approximately two hours.
We’ll then eat breakfast. Following breakfast, we will board our transportation to the hydroelectric plant, which houses the government control and the entrance to Machu Picchu National Park (Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary).
At this point, we will begin our trek to Aguas Calientes, passing through the area known as Intihuatana, a small archaeological site where the guide will provide an explanation to help us better understand the site.
Then we’ll continue to Inka Rakay, where we’ll have lunch. Throughout the journey, we will enjoy and contemplate the majesty of the Machu Picchu Mountains, Huayna Picchu, and other archeological sites in the mountain’s heights.
We’ll finish the hike in Aguas Calientes, where we’ll spend the third night of our tour.
- Hiking distance: 19 kilometers / 12.3 miles
- Hiking time: approximately 6 hours.
- The weather is hot during the day and cools at night.
- Accommodation: Aguas Calientes Hostel
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Maximum elevation: 2050 meters / 6725 feet.
- 1430 masl / 4691 ft is the minimum altitude.
DAY 3: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
This is the most important day of the tour; today you will visit one of the world’s seven wonders. The tour will begin very early in order to enjoy the sunrise at the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Our day will begin with either hiking or taking the bus (the US $ 12). You will have a two-hour guided tour inside the Inca city of Machu Picchu, seeing its most important temples such as the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Three Windows, and so on.
Then you can explore Machu Picchu on your own. If booked in advance, after the guided tour you have the option to climb Mount Huayna Picchu (2,800 meters) (9,186.35 feet) or Mount Machu Picchu (3,082 meters) (10,111.55 feet).
To climb each mountain, you must be booked three months in advance because is very limited.
We also recommend that you take time to rest, meditate, and relax while taking advantage of the magical and spiritual energy of this great wonder.
You have enough time to explore Machu Picchu on your own before the guards ask you to leave the site. In the afternoon, according to the departure of the train ticket, you will walk alone to the city of Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where the group will be picked up and taken to Cusco.
- Distance Travelled: 8 Km. / 4.9 mile
- Hiking time: 2 hours approximately.
- Optional: Shuttle to Machu Picchu:25 minutes from Aguas Calientes.
- Machu Picchu guided tour: 2.5 hour.
- Climate: tropical warm.
- Shuttle to Cusco:3 hours by train and bus from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast.
- Maximum Altitude: 2429 masl / 7972 ft.
- Minimum Altitude: 2040 masl / 6692 ft.
- Briefing a day before your departure to the tour.
- A 01-night accommodation homestay family
- 01 night stay at home in the thermal waters of Santa Teresa.
- All transport.
- Mountain bikes with full suspension, helmets, and gloves.
- 02 breakfasts, 02 lunches, and 02 dinners.
- A bilingual and experienced “Adventure Guide”.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour in and around Machu Picchu.
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo( Expeditions Peru Rail Service)
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo -Cusco.
- All safety equipment and first aid kit.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day
- Snacks and additional meals
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Aguas Calientes Hot Springs s /
- Raftin & Zipline in Santa Teresa
Please note that these prices may vary if you decide to participate in one of these additional activities after the start of the trip. We recommend that you book before the start of your excursion to avoid the possibility of paying high prices for these activities.
What to Take for the Tour of the Inca Jungle?
- Original passport with which you will enter Machu Picchu
- Shoes suitable for walks
- Rain poncho or waterproof clothing (according to the time).
- Warm clothes, hats, and gloves.
- Extra shirts
- Proper and comfortable pants for the walk.
- Sun hat
- Mineral water.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Personal medications
- Photographic camera.
- Personal medications
$350.00 per person,