Inka Jungle Tour Peru 3 days
Inka Jungle Tour Peru 3 Dias 2 Noches
Inka Jungle Tour Peru is an alternative trip to get to Machupicchu, this magic Peru tour to Machu Picchu trail will let you breathless, on our way to Inca Jungle tour Machu Picchu, we are doing some of the exercise, such as biking, Zip Line, rafting, and trekking.
Inca Jungle Trek is good, for those who want to immerse in the jungle, this tour, nowadays become more popular, therefore everybody wants to do it, so sometimes is very hard to find the reservation on time, that’s why we asked you to do the reservation in advance, we have an exclusive group who creates a memorable experience every time.
Day 01: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa: Biking and Rafting.
For the wonderful Inca Jungle tour Cusco Peru, Magical Peru Expeditions will come to pick you up from your hotel, then we are heading to the Ollantaytambo, going through the Sacred Valley of The Incas, we can see many attractive landscapes also the snow-capped mountains.
Once we get to Ollantaytambo, we will have a short free time to buy some cookies, water, etc. then our transportations will take us until Abra Malaga, here you will have some short information before starting Inca Jungle trek tour, then the cycling downhill, on our way we can see some important places, that the tour guide will explain in detail, then we will be continuing on a bus until we reach to Santa Maria, here the rafting tour guide will wait for us to do this activity, after that we are heading to Santa Teresa.
Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes: Trekking & Zip Line
Today breakfast time is around 6.00 am, after that we need to follow our trip. On our way there is a sport, Zip Line, if you are good enough you can do it, if not we just going on our way until Hidroelectrica, here you will have lunch, then continuing the journey trekking, until Aguas Calientes, here we will have lunch also we will stay in the hotel.
Day 03 : Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
Today very early we are taking the bus up to Machu Picchu, after the tour Guide will explain to you for about 2 hours and 30 minutes, then you’ll have free time to explore by yourself, the bus will take down to Aguas Calientes, here we will have lunch also we are going to take the bus back to Poroy, from there we will transfer to your respective hotel.
- Briefing a day before your departure to the tour.
- 01-night accommodation(private hostel)
- 01 night stay at home in the thermal waters of Santa Teresa.
- All transport.
- Mountain bikes with full suspension, helmets, and gloves.
- 02 breakfast, 02 lunches, and 02 dinners.
- A bilingual and experienced “Adventure Guide”.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in and around Machu Picchu.
- Bus to Machupicchu round trip.
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo -Cusco.
- All safety equipment and first aid kit.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals that are not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu (US $ 35 extra).
- Ticket to the thermal waters in Santa Teresa (Extra US $ 3).
- Zip Line
- Travel insurance: it is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- First breakfast and last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport with which you will enter Machu Picchu
- Shoes suitable for walks.
- Rain poncho or waterproof clothing (according to the time).
- Warm clothes, hat, and gloves.
- Extra shirts
- Proper and comfortable pants for the walk.
- Sun hat
- Mineral water.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Personal medications
- Photographic camera.
- Personal medications
$300.00 dollars per person,