Machu Picchu Sacred Valley 4 days
Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Cusco 4 days 3 nights.
One of three important places you can visit with this package Machu Picchu Sacred Valley 4 days.
DAY 01.- CUSCO IN – CITY TOUR
Once your arrival in Cusco City, you will be welcomed by one of our representatives and you will be transferred to your respective hotel. In your Hotel, you will receive a short briefing having the rest of the morning at your leisure to rest, relax and acclimatize to the altitude here in Cusco.
Around 1 pm, we will pick you up at your hotel and we’ll start our visit to the Imperial Cusco, Here you will notice a living example of the mix of Andean and Spanish cultures. Then, we continue our trip visiting the Santo Domingo Convent built over the Koricancha, as well as the ancient Inca Palace and the main worship center of the Sun God.
After that, you will have time to enjoy these beautiful sights; then we will proceed to visit the archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, located in the northeast of the city. Finally, we will take you back to your hotel in the early evening.
Accommodation: Mamasara Hotel 3* Hotel Royal Inka 3* Prisma Hotel 3*
DAY 02.- CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – MORAY – SALT MINES – AGUAS CALIENTES
Today we will pick you up at your hotel around 7.00 am, with our private van and head towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, taking to Pisac. On our way, we stop at a place to see the native animals like the Llamas, Alpacas, and Pumas. After this, we drive for 10 minutes up to the mirador of Taray to have a spectacular view of the Urubamba valley with crops dressing the mountains like a carpet.
This time we will drive to the archaeological place of Pisac, where you can see the biggest Inca cemetery with more than 2,000 tombs. From here we can admire the incredible farming terraces carved into the mountain, explore the Inca tunnel and the religious area of this attractive and important citadel. Here, we will spend more than 2 hours, exploring the Inca city of Pisac.
Now we head back to the colorful market of Pisac, spend some time visiting it and then drive to one of the places call Urubamba here you will have lunch and then on to the Pre-Inca Salt Mines then to the archeological site of Moray. After visiting the Salt Mines and Moray, we will finish the tour in Ollantaytambo. Here We explore the archeological site for 1.5 hours and admire the water fountains, the Sun Temple, and the other important areas, Then at 7 pm, we will take the Expedition train to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes
Accommodation: La Cabaña 3* Santuario Hotel 3* Hotel Retama Machu Picchu 3*
DAY 03.- MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
This day after your breakfast, we take you to the bus to the Machu Picchu archeological site. With our 2-hour private tour, we make sure to explore every important place of this New 7 Wonder of the World, the majestic Machu Picchu Citadel. Your guide will take you to a very important place through the energetic ruins and its diverse main streets.
Then you will have a free time to explore by yourself around the town squares of the world’s spiritual center of esoteric wisdom, taking spectacular photographs and then you will descend to Aguas Calientes, eat a leisurely lunch and in the afternoon at 4:43 pm board the Vistadome Train to Poroy (Cusco). You will take private transportation back to your hotel in Cusco arriving around 8:45 pm
DAY 04.- CUSCO DEPARTURE
Today is our last day of Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Cusco, we’re leaving Cusco, so we will transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cusco + Breakfast
- 01 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes + Breakfast
- HD City Tour
- FD Machu Picchu
- 1 Buffet Lunch Aguas Calientes
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish – English)
- Assistance during the entire trip.
- All entries
- Train to Machu Picchu with the Inca Rail Company or Expedition service with Perurail one way for the return we will take Vistadome Service with Peru Rail.
- Bus to Machu Picchu. (Round trip)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- FLIGHTS (International and Local)
- Food according to the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance – you are highly recommended to take your travel insurance for the duration of your travel.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu $ 25
What you need to bring
- Original passport
- Tennis shoes or trainers
- Long and comfortable pants and wind jacket
- Sweater and light shirt
- Jacket or poncho for rain: in any season it can rain
- Camera with a full battery and lots of memory!
- Insect repellent (for sand flies)
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit (personal medicines)
- Water bottle with 1-2 liters of water
- Lightweight backpack
- Appetizers (everything is more expensive in Aguas Calientes!)
- Flashlight if you plan to walk to MP early in the morning
From $ 700.00 dollars per person
The price depends on the options taken by each passenger, please contact us to send you an updated price based on your specific request. Please send us the following information and we will respond within 24 hours with the updated price.
- Number of people in your group
- Accommodation level (3 Superior, 4.5 *). or another type of accommodations. Please, check the options.
- Private Visit / Group
- Add options: if you want to add one day tours, additional days, meals, etc.
- Has a special request (ie: special diet, wheelchair, children, senior, etc.)