Machu Picchu Travel Packages
Machu Picchu Travel Packages 4 days 3 nights
Most people choose to Machu Picchu Travel Packages 4 days, this is a special program to visit the impressive, lost city of The Incas, “Machu Picchu” Once you arrive in Cusco, Magical Peru Expeditions will take you to know this impressive places.
Travel package to Machu Picchu 4 days will help you to understand the importance of each site such as ruins, roads, and irrigation systems that surprise and perplex engineers even today, that’s why many people prefer to visit this Inca sites.
When you are planning to travel to Machu Picchu, Peru Magical Expeditions is the best option, we know to reach unique experiences in each of our guest that comes to this Inca empire city, so if you have questions about tours or itineraries just write to us to, we are always here to help you.
DAY 01.- CUSCO IN – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
For this Sacred Valley Tours, one of our staff will come to pick you up around 7.15 am, this time we are going to Pisaq, on our way from Cusco Pisaq you can see impressive mountains, valleys, Andean terraces, and snowcapped mountains.
Following the itinerary of this Peru Machu Picchu travel packages now we are going to visit one of the attractive archeological site Pisaq, once we there the tour guide will explain about the history and the rules that took this place, then you are going to visit the typical market, after that we are going to Urubamba, this is the place where we will have buffet lunch.
From Urubamba to Ollantaytambo takes 30 minutes by bus to this archeological complex, once we get to Ollantaytambo ruins you need to show your entrance tickets, the tour guide will explain about the importance that took this Incas sites.
After all, is time to go back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco, but before that, you will visit Chinhero one of the places that keep their custom alive, the ruins and the church are important sites for the visitors, finally, we are going back to Cusco City.
- Hotel in Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Ollanta, Pisaq, and Chinchero
- Transportation for the Whole tour
- Professional tour Guide
- Buffet Lunch
- other things that are not mentioned.
DAY 02.-CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU CUSCO
This is a very important place to visit Machu Picchu, first of all, the pick up time it will be very early, the transportation is from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station, the train will take until Aguas Calientes town, then we are going to take the bus up to Machu Picchu, where the tour guide will explain you extensively about the history and mysteries of this place for about 2 hours.
After that you will have free time that you can explore by yourself, then we need to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, where you will have your lunch, in the afternoon we need to be at the train station 30 minutes before our train departure to Ollantaytambo, then we are going to take the bus back to Cusco Peru.
- Hotel in Cusco
- Briefing one day before the tour
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo round trip
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes round trip Peru Rail Expedition Service
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu round trip
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Tour Guide in Group Service
- Other services that are not mentioned
DAY 03.- CITY TOUR + 4 RUINS – AIRPORT
City Tour Cusco is a historical place to visit in Cusco Peru, with this program Travel Package to Machu Picchu the pick-up time in the morning is around 7.30 am or in the afternoon from 1.30 pm, the first place to visit is the Cathedral in Cusco City.
After the Cathedral this time we will go to Temple of the Sun, then we are going to Sacsahuaman, Quenqo Puca Pucara and Tambomachay, the transportation will take you back to your respective hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Entrance tickets Cathedral, Coricancha
- Entrance tickets to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay
- Other things that are not mentioned in this program
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cusco + Breakfast
- FD Sacred Valley
- FD Machu Picchu
- HD City Day Tour
- Buffet lunch at Rest. TUNUPA
- All entrance tickets
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish – English)
- Assistance during the whole trip
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport
- Current University Student Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price)
- Hiking/trekking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Poles (fast drying)
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Insect repellent (We highly recommend a NATURAL repellent)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Flashlight with spare batteries (or an environmentally friendly option)
For this Machu Picchu travel Package, we have many options, this total amount is base the type of train and the hotel that takes each of our guests, if you desire other options just write us to our Email or What’s up at +51941011519 we always here to help you.
this tour package is in group service and the accommodation in a hotel is base a double or Matrimonial 2 Persons
|The train is with Peru Rail Expedition but if you want with Vistadome Service the Upgrade is $50.00 dollars|