Machu Picchu Trip Package
Machu Picchu trip Package 5 days 4 nights
Machu Picchu Trip Package, There are so many amazing things to see in Machupicchu, Peru, we provide guided small group, half and full day sightseeing tours, Magical Peru, has trained guides who not only knows the ins and outs of trails, but can also give you insight on the local areas history, exploring to this Inca Place, you are going to find mysteries, en each place that you are going to visit,
- Arrival to Cusco – City Tour
- Sacred Valley Of The Incas
- Machu Picchu
- Moray – Maras
- Cusco Departure
DAY 01.- CUSCO IN – CITY TOUR
Once your arrival to Cusco you will be greeted by our staff and, then you’ll be transferred to your selected hotel, there we will give you a short briefing, then you’ll have all the morning for resting and acclimatizing.
In the afternoon, you’ll be picked up from your hotel to see interesting places in Cusco( city tour)
- accommodation. Casa Andina, Siete Ventanas, Mamasara and Prisma hotel(all the hotel are 3 stars)
DAY 02.- SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast. In the morning we will go to Pisaq where we will appreciate the archaeological complex as well as visit the Typical Artisan Market, We continue with the journey along the Vilcanota River until we arrive at Urubamba, where we will have an exquisite Buffet Lunch.
Then we will visit Ollantaytambo, one of the last living Inca towns and its streets maintain the same outline as the Inca period and we will visit the wonderful archaeological complex located there, Then we will go to the train station in Ollantaytambo to board the train in course to the Town of Aguas Calientes, upon arrival you will have the reception and transfer to the hotel, Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 03.- MACHU PICCHU
Breakfast. We will board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour of the Sanctuary, we will observe the agricultural area, the urban sector, we will enter through the door to the temple of the sun, the stone quarries, the botanical garden, the Plaza de Los Temples, three Windows, the solar clock or intihatana, the Sacred Rock, among others, then we will have a free time to appreciate the majestic place and take pictures, ending the visit we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes for Lunch and then return to the city of Cusco, Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 04.- MORAY, MARAS AND SALT MINES
Pick up from the hotel, starting our tour we went to the town of Maras, a colonial town that currently gives us great Andean landscapes, worthy of international postcards, this villa offers us the attractions of the salt mines of Maras, the which provide this element from pre-Inkan times and that are currently being exploited. Later we will visit the terraces of Moray, which are recognized as an Inka agricultural experiment center, thus obtaining a great variety of new food products. On our return to Cusco, we will see beautiful snowy peaks and large acres of crops, which will give us beautiful moments
The arrival to Cusco is approximately at 15:00 pm
DAY 05 .- CUSCO DEPARTURE
Breakfast. At the appropriate time, transfer to the station or airport.
- Transfer – airport – hotel – airport
- 3 nights accommodation in Cusco
- 1-night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Half day city tour
- Full day Sacred Valley
- Full day Machu Picchu
- All the entrance tickets
- Tour guide
- Flights( international or local)
- Travel insurance, we highly recommended taking travel insurance for your entire trip
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu(40 dollars)
What you need to bring
- Original passport
- Tennis shoes or trainers
- Long and comfortable pants and wind jacket
- Sweater and light shirt
- Jacket or poncho for rain: in any season it can rain
- Camera with full battery and lots of memory!
- Insect repellent (for sand flies)
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit (personal medicines)
- Water bottle with 1-2 liters of water
- Lightweight backpack
- Appetizers (everything is more expensive in Aguas Calientes!)
- Flashlight if you plan to walk to MP early in the morning
From $ 580.00 dollars per person
The price depends on the options taken by each passenger, please contact us to send you an updated price based on your specific request. Please send us the following information and we will respond within 24 hours with the updated price.
- Number of people in your group
- Accommodation level. Please, check the options.
- Private Visit or Group
- Choice of the train. Please, check the options
- Add options: if you want to add one day tours, additional days, meals, etc.
- Has a special request (ie: special diet, wheelchair, children, senior, etc.)