Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu Tour
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 day tour
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 days, is ideal for those people, who have limited time but they really want to explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour. Enjoy this trip with the best Sacred Valley Tour, Accompanied by an expert professional Tour guide, visiting to the most interesting places in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
People Prefer to do this Sacred Valley In Peru, for many reasons one of them is The altitude lower than Cusco City, and the other is they want to go up to one of Peru touristic attractions Machu Picchu and also exploring some important places in Aguas Calientes where you will have an overnight.
We as a Peru Tour Company, we will give you all the necessary information about each place that you will visit, we respect the preferences of our every guest may have, just let us know or write to us. We offer a private service tour and the group service for this tour or other that you would like to do.
DAY 1: CUSCO -OLLANTA – AGUAS CALIENTES
The first day of Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, we will come to pick you up very early to your respective hotel, then we are going to Chinchero, here you will visit the archeological sites, and the temple, after that we are going to visit one of the manufacture textiles, here we will have some explanation about the proses of this handmade work.
Our next stop will be Moray and its spectacular terraces or agricultural terraces with concentric rings, which have proved to be an experimental center to understand the repercussions of climate and temperatures on different types of crops or agricultural plants, even for their domestication.
After exploring Moray, we will descend a little to the salt mines of Maras, an important center of production that dates back to pre-Inca times. Here we will find more than 3,000 wells of salt coined along the mountain slope, which are filled daily by the water that seeps into the earth, what we refer to as tears of Mother Earth!
In the afternoon, we are heading to Ollantaytambo train station, here we are going to take the train to Aguas Calientes town, along your way you can see spectacular views, beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains, Andean terraces, and the Sacred River call Vicanota or Willcamayu, arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes. in this place You can go to the hot springs of the town before retiring to rest at your hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU AND RETURN TO CUSCO
Today we will pick you up very early then we are going to the bus station to take the first bus at 5.30 am is the departure of this bus, the bus ride last 25 minutes approximately, here we need to present our tickets for the entrance to the Citadel, here the tour guide will explain to you for about 2 hours, then you will have time to explore by yourself.
After that, we need to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes town, in this place you can have your lunch, then you must be 30 minutes before the departure of the train back to Ollantaytambo, then bus up to Cusco Town.
If you book in advance, we will arrange for you to ascend to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, that is not included in the price, normally Huayna Picchu is very limited, so is better to book like 3 months in advance.
- The hike to the peak of Huayna Picchu, a rigorous ascent with steep steps of Inca manufacture, has impressive sites and spectacular views, a round trip of 2 hours.
- The trek to Machu Picchu Mountain that has the most spectacular view, but at the same time is one of the most overlooked treks in Machu Picchu. Located to the southwest of the citadel of Machu Picchu with a height of 3,050 m (10,007 ft.), This walk offers unparalleled views of the famous Inca sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape. Difficulty: Moderate to challenging
- 1 night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Vip Valley tour or Sacred Valley tour
- Train to Machu Picchu expeditions service ( round trip) or Inka Rail
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket for Valle VIP OR Sacred Valley
- Transportation from your hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Tour guide
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes up to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu
- Upgrade to Vistadome train with Peru Rail $55 dollars
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport Current University Student Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket, Tshirts
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Repellent for insects.
- Personal medication
- Camera and camcorder
$435.00 dollar per person