Short Inca Trail to Machu picchu Private Service
Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days 1-night private service
Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days, is the best option for people who want to experience the 2 day Inca trail hike to Machu Picchu, this place has exceptional landscapes, the valleys and the Andes is perfect for the travelers who want to immerse in the jungle of this area, the archeological place that we are seeing on our way on this Inca Short trail are unique and historical.
Magical Peru Expeditions, one of the specialists in guided sightseeing tours to Machu Picchu trail, on your way, you will enjoy the breathtaking scenery taken some spectacular photographs and breathe some of the purest air of this place, this short Inca Trail To Machu Picchu is one of the most beautiful places in Cusco Peru.
Hike a part of the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu condensed just in one day walk. The Inca Trail Short to Machu Picchu takes approximately 6 to 7 hours, once we reach the sun gate known as (Inti Punku), where you can get the first panoramic views of the Machu Picchu site. After taken spectacular photographs of this marvelous place, you will have unforgettable experiences every time, so on your visit to Machu Picchu don’t just see it experience it with Magical Peru Expeditions.
Day 1: Cusco to Aguas Calientes
first of all, We will pick you up from your hotel at 05.00 am and take you to the train station to board the train that will take us to km104 km on the Cusco – Machupicchu railway (starting point of the walk), where we will arrive around 10:00 a.m.
We started by visiting the archaeological complex of Chachabamba (2150m / 7052ft), located very close to the control point, then embark on an 8 km uphill path, which after four hours takes us to the Wiñaywayna archaeological complex (2650m / 8692ft).
This is an impressive complex composed of an agricultural center with numerous terraces, a religious sector, and an urban sector. On the way up we will have magnificent views of the valley of the Urubamba River and the archaeological complex of Choquesuysuy located on the other side of the river, and also of a beautiful waterfall located a few minutes from Wiñaywayna.
Then we continue and climb to Intipunku or The Sun Gate. This will take an hour of walking along a path of flat stones on the edges of the cliffs in the jungle of the highlands. From this fabulous place, we can contemplate the sacred citadel of Machupicchu. From Intipunku we descend to Machupicchu and then by bus to Aguas Calientes. Then we settled into the selected hotel.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
The wake up time for this Short Inca Trail hike from Aguas Calientes is going to be very early, after having your breakfast this time we are going to head to the bus station, the bus rides take 30 minutes until the Citadel, once we show our entrance tickets, the tour guide you’ll explained to you about the importance that each place takes in Machu Picchu.
Once we know about Machu Picchu history, then you will have free time to walk, where you can experience spectacular views of all Machu Picchu, the valleys and mountains that surround it, or visit the Temple of the Moon and the fabulous Inca Bridge. Now is time to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes.
In Aguas Calientes you can have lunch, and do some extra activities if you like it, but before 30 minutes before the train departure we need to be at the train stations, the train will take us until Ollanta, then the bus to Cusco City.
- Professional tour guide
- Pick up from your hotel
- Train to km 104 Expedition Service.
- Return train to Ollantaytambo Expedition Service.( you can upgrade if you like it)
- Return transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch (box lunch), 1 dinner. If you have a dietary request, such as vegetarian food, let us know.
- 3 stars hotel ( if you desire another option let us know)
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- Entrances to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Round trip bus, between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on Day 2.
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu US $ 75.00
- Travel insurance: we strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport
- Current university student card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price)
- Hiking / trekking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Poles (fast drying)
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Insect repellent (We highly recommend a NATURAL repellent)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Flashlight with spare batteries (or an environmentally friendly option)
$530.00 dollars per person