The Inca Trail Trek 4 Days Private Service
The Inca Trail Trek 4 days private service
Walking to the Inca Trail Trek, is to go back in time to the Incas Lives. Have a new and unique experiences along your journey, on our way you will see attractive snow-capped mountains, Valley, diferented types of animals, an plants, for this Inca Trail Trek you must make a reservations in advance, because the availability is limited.
Day 01: Cusco, Piscacuho, Wayllabamba.
For this first day to the Inca Trail Trek To Machu Picchu, we will come to pick you up around 6.00 am, we are going towards the Sacred Valley Of the Incas, the views are incredible, for this trek you must take your passport, is very important for this hike. after that we will aproach to Piscacucho, this is the start of the trek, we are going to trek for about 5 hours, until getting to Wayllabamba.
Day 2: Wayllabamba – Warmi Wañusca – Paqaymayu
This second day, we are waking you up with a hot tea that we are going to bring to your tent, after thet we need to prepare for continuing our trek, this time is going to be a little hard, becouse you need to climb up, until Warmi Wañusca, from there we can have a spectacular view, this is the top one, that’s why we recommend to take warn clothes, after that we are going down until our campsite in Paqaymayu.
Day 03: Paqaymayu -Phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna.
We always wake you up with a very hot tea, for today, after our breakfast we will begin trekking around 6.00 am, on our way we can see many different places to see, anf ofcourse the the landscape is really beautiful, we can see a variaty of plants, and animals, then we are going to get to Wiñayhuyna.
Day 04: Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Wake up time is very early, then we are heading to Machu Picchu, we will enter by Inti Punco, the view to Machu Picchu is impressive, the tour Guide will expline about the mysteri, after that you will have a free time to take photos by yourselfs, then we are going to take the bus to Aguas Calientes, here you will have luch then we will take the train bask to Ollantaytambo, from here we will transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional guide
- Tourist Guide Assistant for groups of more than 9 people.
- Porters to carry the kitchen and camping equipment.
- A personal carrier to carry 06kg / 13.23 pounds (The price includes the personal porter who will carry your things, a maximum of up to 6 kilos, including the sleeping bag: 2kgs), for this we will provide a duffle bag (canvas bag), In which you can accommodate your things.
- Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Transportation to km 82.
- Return transportation to Cusco.
- Water (excluding the first day of the walk when you need to take it on your own).
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 lunches (Happy Hour) and 3 dinners. If you have a dietary request, such as a vegetarian meal, let us know.
- A dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Oxigen bottles.
- Inflatable / matras mats, brand: “Therm-A-Rest” or “Rei”
- Comfortable and spacious tent of 4 people EUREKA brand (One tent will be used only by 2 people)
- First aid kit.
- Entrances to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag (you can rent it from us).
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch and dinner on the fourth day.
- Entrance to “Huayna Picchu” or “Machu Picchu Mountain”. Extra of US $ 85.
- Travel insurance – it is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport
- Current University Student Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price)
- Hiking / trekking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- Poles (fast drying)
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Insect repellent (We highly recommend a NATURAL repellent)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- Flashlight with spare batteries (or an environmentally friendly option)
$870.00 dollars per person