Vacation to Cusco Peru 5 days
A vacation to Cusco Peru 5 Days | 4 nights
Fabulous vacation to Cusco Peru 5 days this is the best option to visit the best tours in Cusco, Cuzco the Inca Empire known as a charming place to visit, the culture, their people are still keeping the custom alive, that’s why we invited you to come and explore the most common touristic places in Peru.
People come to visit from all over the world to do tours in Cusco Peru, this tour package of 5 days is perfect for the people who want to know the essence of the Inca City Cusco, Magical Peru Expeditions, the local tour operator design this 5 days package tour, come and explore this stunning places here in the Andes.
Cusco is the main city even today, most of the hotels, travel agencies, pubs, restaurants and many other companies are here, most of the street names are in Quechua.
Suggested itinerary to vacation packages to Cusco Peru
- Arrival to Cusco and walking tour
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Rainbow Mountain
- Cusco departure
DAY 01.- CUSCO IN – WALKING TOUR
The first day of Vacation to Cusco Peru, one of our representatives will transfer from the airport to your selected hotel, once in your hotel, we will give you some information about this package, then you will have free time, until the midday, relaxing and acclimatizing.
13: 00hrs Start the visit in the typical San Blas artisan neighborhood, Hatun Rumiyoc Street where we will appreciate the stone of 12 angles, Plaza de Armas, panoramic view of the Cathedral, Company of Jesus in others, then we will enter Choco Museum where will have the tasting of the Andean cocoa and a brief explanation of these natural products, we will continue our journey until we reach the Typical Market of San Pedro, place where many high Andean products are sold.
DAY 02.- SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast. In the morning we will go to Pisaq where we will appreciate the archaeological complex, as well as visit the Typical Artisan Market, We continue with the journey by the Vilcanota River until we arrive in Urubamba, where we will have an exquisite Buffet Lunch.
Then we will visit Ollantaytambo, one of the last living Inca towns and its streets maintain the same outline as the Inca times and we will visit the wonderful archaeological complex located there, we will also visit the town of Chinchero, a small Inca and colonial town, we will return to Cusco, this was the vacation to Cusco Peru the 3re day.
DAY 03.- MACHU PICCHU
Very early we will make the transfer to the Ollantaytambo train station, the train will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes, upon arrival will have the assistance of our guide with whom we will have a guided tour of Machu Picchu Sanctuary, where we will observe the agricultural area, the urban sector, and many other important areas
Then you will have free time to explore by yourself, after exploring this important lost city of the Incas, we are going to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, in this town you can do some extra activities, such us going to Hot Spring 10 soles is the entrance for this place, after that you must be 30 minutes before your train leaves to Ollantaytambo, from here we will transfer to Cusco City.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 04.- VINICUNCA – RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
Around 3.30 am, we are coming to pick you up to your hotel, our transportation will pass with different important communities, along our way we can see much beautiful landscape, and snowcapped mountains, our journey on the bus takes 3 hours approx, until Chillihuani, here we will have our delicious breakfast.
After that we are going for 30 minutes more then we will have a piece of very small information before the beginning of our trek, then after the indications of our tour Guide, we will start our trek to the Rainbow Mountain, once here the Guide we will explain to you, about this attractive nature, then we are going down to have lunch then take the bus to Cusco.
DAY 05.- CUSCO DEPARTURE
At the appropriate time, transfer to the station or airport.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Cusco + Breakfast
- HD City Tour + 4 archaeological ruins
- FD Sacred Valley
- FD Machu Picchu
- 01 Buffet Lunch Urubamba – Rest. TUNUPA
- 01 Aguas Calientes Buffet Lunch
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish – English)
- Assistance throughout the trip.
- All entries
- Train to Machu Picchu with the Inca Rail Company or Service Expedition with Perurail (Round Trip)
- Bus to Machu Picchu. (Round trip)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- FLIGHTS (International and Local)
- Food according to the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance – you are highly recommended to take your travel insurance for the duration of your travel.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu $ 25
What you need to take
- Original passport
- Tennis shoes or trainers
- Long and comfortable pants and wind jacket
- Sweater and light shirt
- Jacket or poncho for rain: in any season it can rain
- Camera with a full battery and lots of memory!
- Insect repellent (for sand flies)
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit (personal medicines)
- Water bottle with 1-2 liters of water
- Lightweight backpack
- Appetizers (everything is more expensive in Aguas Calientes!)
- Flashlight if you plan to walk to MP early in the morning
From $ 635.00 dollars per person
The price depends on the options taken by each passenger, please contact us to send you an updated price based on your specific request. Please send us the following information and we will respond within 24 hours with the updated price.
- Number of people in your group
- Accommodation level (3 Superior, 4.5 *). Please, check the options.
- Private Visitor Group
- Choice of the train. Please, check the options
- Add options: if you want to add one day tours, additional days, meals, etc.
- Has a special request (ie: special diet, wheelchair, children, senior, etc.)